0xC0000035stands for STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_COLLISION, which means two objects names collide.
First of all, before going further you should confirm that the logger is actually working:
- Open Control Panel -> System -> Administrative Tools -> Performance Monitor.
- Under Data Collector Sets -> Event Trace Sessions, verify that the Context Logger is running.
If there is however a problem, you can try some suggestions or analyze the prolem in more details:
Windows version: Windows 7 64bit
If you are getting this message do as follows:
- click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
- Right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.
- Type powercfg -h on and then press ENTER.