|Descargar NTA Ahora |
- PRIMERO, DETECTE EL DESEMPEÑO DE LA RED CON SOLARWINDS NETWORK PERFORMANCE MONITOR (NPM)
Descargar NPM Ahora
- LUEGO, DESCUBRA QUIÉN Y QUÉ ESTÁ CONSUMIENDO BANDA ANCHA CON SOLARWINDS NETFLOW TRAFFIC ANALYZER (NTA)
Descargar NTA Ahora
SolarWinds® NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) is a powerful software solution that monitors and analyzes network flow data alongside fault, availability, and performance monitoring to greatly improve the performance of your network.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM)Network Performance Monitor makes it easy to quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues before outages occur.
- Monitor network device and interface performance and availability
- Automatically discover new network devices and begin monitoring immediately
- Quickly configure intelligent alerts for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states
- Monitor heterogeneous networks with out-of-the-box support for devices from leading hardware vendors
- Log on to the Network Performance Monitor server that you are going to use for Flow analysis.
- Download NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, launch the executable, and step through the installation wizard.
- Step through the Configuration Wizard to configure NetFlow Traffic Analyzer with your Network Performance Monitor database, website and services.
- Set up your network devices to export Flow data (see this How to Configure NetFlow on Cisco Routers video for step-by-step instructions).
- Add your Flow-enabled network devices to NPM using either Network Sonar (if you are adding a large number of nodes) or Web Node Management (if you are adding a few nodes).