SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden).
In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
- Pings computers and displays those alive.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- You can mount and explore network resources.
- Can launch external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- Retrieves information from remote registry, file system and service manager.
- It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
AutoScan-Network is a network scanner (discovering and managing application). No configuration is required to scan your network. The main goal is to print the list of connected equipments in your network.System Requirements :
•Mac OS X 10.5 or later
•Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista)
• Automatic network discovery
• TCP/IP scanner
• Wake on lan functionality
• Multi-threaded Scanner
• Port scanner
• Low surcharge on the network
• VNC Client
• Telnet Client
• SNMP scanner
• Simultaneous subnetworks scans without human intervention
• Realtime detection of any connected equipment
• Supervision of any equipment (router, server, firewall...)
• Supervision of any network service (smtp, http, pop, ...)
• Automatic detection of known operatic system (brand and version), you can also add any unknown equipment to the database
• The graphical interface can connect one or more scanner agents (local or remote)
• Scanner agents could be deployed all over the network to scan through any type of equipment (router, NAT, etc)
• Network Intruders detection (in intruders detection mode, all new equipments blacklisted)
• Complete network tree can be saved in a XML file.
• Privileged account is not required