- For Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment (PATA) hard disks, configure your disk drive as master only.
- For Serial Advanced Technology Attachment (SATA) hard disks, connect the hard disk cable to a master channel SATA connector on the motherboard.
- Connect another device as a master, such as another disk drive or a CD drive or DVD drive.
- Change your PATA cables, your SATA cable, or your IDE cable even if the cable does not appear worn.
- Install Windows on a new hard disk because it is possible that your hard disk or your Windows installation may be corrupted.
Please provide more information on your system, have a look at READ THIS: Required Information under the Hardware header to see what info we would need.