The liveusb-creator is a cross-platform tool for easily installing live operating systems on to USB flash drives.
- Supports downloading various Fedora releases, including Fedora 9!
- Automatically detects all of your removable devices
- Persistent storage creation. This lets you to allocate extra
space on your USB stick, allowing you to save files and make
modifications to your live operating system that will persist after you
reboot. This essentially lets you carry your own personalized Fedora
with you at all times. (Note: only works with Fedora 9)
- SHA1 checksum verification of known releases, to ensure that you've downloaded the correct bits
- Works in Windows and Linux.
You should also have the following packages
# yum -y install syslinux PyQt4 usermode