Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:ILLEGAL MODE FOR THIS TRACK'
1. Reboot the computer before you begin to make sure the operating system is completely stable
2. Terminate all programs apart from the cd-burning-software.
3. Don't use your CD-writers maximum burning speeds. If your writer can burn at 4x use 2x, if can handle 8x use 4x and so on. This way, the CPU will only have to send half as much data to keep the buffer full. Making the whole process less sensitive to errors.
4. Try increasing the priority of the CD-burning software.
5. Try to increase buffer size (Recorder -> Settings -> Drive)
6. Always cache to hard drive before burning.
7. Try to use another medium brand.