Write down your equations with Math-o-mir, the mathematical notepad.
The Math-o-mir is a software tool designed to write and edit mathematical equations as easily as possible. The goal was to achieve the same level of simplicity as with pencil and a sheet of paper. It is designed to act as your personal math notepad where you can write down your quick and informal calculations.
- engineers use it instead of a scrap paper to quickly write down calculations and ideas
- students use it to write down lesson notes directly on their computers
- teachers use it to prepare and publish teaching materials or even exams, all in electronic form
- well-informed people use it as an easier and quicker way to generate equation images and insert them into text documents
- or edit math equations lazily with your mouse or efficintly using your keyboard
- or export your work as a raster image or LaTeX code
- or plot and analyze funcitons
- zoom, scroll, print, "and do the other things"...
NEW! - The Math-o-mir v1.8 is now released. To check out what's new, please read the blog.
You can download from several sources. Please select one that works for you: