No existe Ayuda y Soporte
To resolve this problem:-
Start>Run>type in: %systemroot%\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\HelpCtr.exe>Press Enter
1.Open a CMD.EXE window.
2. Type the following command and press Enter.
REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\HELPCTR.EXE" /VE /T REG_SZ /D "C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\HelpCtr.exe" /F
If the file is missing, then open %systemroot%\inf folder and locate the
PCHealth.inf file (might show as PCHealth in Windows Explorer). Right-click the
file and choose "Install". Insert the XP CD when prompted.
Note: The folder is hidden by default. Go to Start/Run and type in: control folders. View: Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide extensions for known file types
NOTE: To make sure that you have Online Help and Support enabled.
1. Click on Options at the top right corner of the Help window, and click on Settings. (See screenshot below step 3)STEP TWO:1. Click on the download button below to download the Fix Help.reg file.
2. Check the Include Windows Online Help and Support when you search for help box.
3. Click on OK.
2. Click on Save and save it to the desktop.
3. Right click on the Fix Help.reg file (on desktop) and click on Merge.
4. Click on the Run button in the Security Warning prompt.
5. Click on Continue in the UAC prompt.
6. Click on YES in the confirmation prompt.
7. Click on OK in the success prompt.
8. When done, you can deleted the Fix Help.reg file (on desktop) if you like.
Note: If you're using 64-bit Vista, the registry fix above won't work. You need to change a different key:
MS KB917607 WinHelp32 Patch :
You can read more on this towards the bottom of this link under Registry entries and group policies:
Windows Help and Support: KB917607 Article
How to Get Rid of Mshtml.dll | eHow.com
Acceso a la cuenta de usuario