cambiar autorun de 1 a 0
soporte para NTFS en pañales desde hace años..
BETA 1.0? PUFF!!!... software español...
como que no sea común un disco usb en NTFS
Soy el único que quiero quitar esa opción de Panda Global Protection de un usuario?
Mientras que todos lo quieren instalar... Están avisados!
Removing Panda Vaccine autorun_.inf
(without formatting USB disk or flash memory)
Panda USB Vaccine can protect your USB disks against autorun viruses and malware, by creating a un-removable autorun.inf on the root folder of your USB disk. According to Panda Security, this can be removed only by formatting the USB disk. But there is a workaround.
The technique used by Panda USB Vaccine is that it modifies the file table, making the autorun.inf file inaccessible permanently. We will open the file table and edit it to make the autorun.inf file readable, writable and deletable. Here is the process :
- Download a copy of iBored v. 1.1.8- a portable hex editor which can edit the disk sectors.
For mac users
For MS users
Enlace externo 1 - Intel [ZIP]Enlace externo 2 - PPC [ZIP]Note to Windows users:
On Window 7 (maybe on Vista, too), you may get an empty disks list. In that case, you need to quit iBored, right-click on its icon, and choose Run as administrator from the menu.
- Insert the Panda USB Vaccine protected USB key into USB port of your computer.
- Extract the contents of the iBored zip file to a folder and run iBored.exe.
- iBored will show you a list of detected disks attatched to your computer. Be careful to select the USB key. Click View to open the disk sector.
- Select the Hex tab by clicking on it as shown.
- Press the key combination Ctrl + F to open the find dialog. In the Find dialog, type AUTORUN INF and click Find button as shown :
- iBored will show and highlight the found string. The found hex values are highlighted in green. We have to edit the very next value to the found values. In this case, it is value 40 in hex (I have marked it with an arrow). This value can be different in your case (e.g., it may be 42).
- From the menu select BlockView → Make Writable to be able to edit this block. You can also press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + M.
- Click on the value we want to edit and type 20. This would edit the value from 40 to 20.
- Click on the Save button to save the disk sector. Close iBored window.
- That's it. Now autorun.inf file created by Panda USB Vaccine is accessible, readable, writable and deletable.