- Open Control Panel.
- Under User Account and Family settings click on the "Add or remove user account".
- Click on one of the user accounts, for example you can use the Guest account.
- Under the user account click on the "Go to the main User Account page" link.
- Under "Make changes to your user account" click on the "Change security settings" link.
- In the "Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer". Click on the Ok button.
- You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so when ready.
Monday, July 13, 2009
UAC in Vista
How to disable the "User Account Control" in Windows Vista