How to Wake a Computer in Sleep Mode or Powered Off Using Wake On LAN
- Is there at least one other computer on the same network that is both powered on and running LogMeIn Free or Pro?
- Is Wake On LAN enabled on the host?
- From the host, open LogMeIn and follow this path: . Under Wake On LAN, make sure that Enable 'Wake On LAN' from sleep and power off is selected.
Can't access this feature? If LogMeIn was installed by an administrator or via an Installation Link from LogMeIn Central, your administrator may have restricted your access to this feature. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Do you want to wake a PC that is powered off?
- Do you want to wake a Mac?
- Is the host in a supported sleep mode?