- There are millions of active AVG LinkScanner® users.
- AVG LinkScanner® is already an essential and standard part of AVG's security software.
- One in eight users has been saved from poisoned web pages with AVG LinkScanner®.
- Scans the pages behind all the links you click or type into your browser.
- Scans the results of web searches in Google, Yahoo! and MSN so you know whether a page is safe before clicking on it.
- Uses the intelligence gathered by a global community of online threat detectors.
- Analyzes individual pages rather than entire sites because single pages may be threatened.
- Compatible with current products from other major security brands, so you can continue to use your existing software with AVG LinkScanner®.
- Runs silently in the background - you won't notice it until a threat is detected.
- Minimal use of system resources - it won't slow down your computer.
- Easy to install and run.
- Protects you immediately without need of a system scan.
- Automatically updates whenever a new threat is found.
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit), and Windows 7
- Works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome (Active Surf-Shield only), and Opera (Active Surf-Shield only) browsers.
Data Snatchers hide in even the most trusted websites, to steal your personal information: credit card details, private files & your identity.
The Data Snatchers move fast - a page that was safe yesterday may not be safe today - and your antivirus and firewall won't help you.