- The original, which is usually included with Windows from 98 up to XP Home/Professional
- The new version, which is specifically for Windows XP and Windows Vista and is only available by download.
You must close all other browser windows before installing.
- Windows XP SP2 (x86)
- Windows XP SP2 (x64)
- Windows Vista (x86)
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Installation of the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin may require administrative access to your PC. It is recommended that you close all other open browser windows before continuing with the installation.
- Click the Install button to automatically download and install the Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin.
- Depending on your security settings, you may see a Security Warning dialog box. Click Install to install the plugin.