Bienvenido! - Willkommen! - Welcome!

Bitácora Técnica de Tux&Cía., Santa Cruz de la Sierra, BO
Bitácora Central: Tux&Cía.
Bitácora de Información Avanzada: Tux&Cía.-Información
May the source be with you!

Monday, September 3, 2012

sesión "Circular Kernel Context Logger"

No se pudo iniciar la sesión "Circular Kernel Context Logger" por el siguiente error: 0xC0000035
Error de origen común?:
El servidor DHCP no asignó ninguna dirección de red al equipo para la tarjeta de red con dirección de red 0x080027003CDF. Error: 0x79. El equipo continuará intentando obtener una dirección desde el servidor de direcciones de red (DHCP). 
Deshabilita IPV6 y comprueba si el error sigue apareciendo
Source
Es un error  que se produce SOLO cuando la maquina está suspendida o hibernada y se levanda de hibernacion TIene que ver con el IPv6 que no puede activarse al tener una tarjeta de red o wireless que no se levanta bien de odos de ahorro de energia y normalmente se soluciona, o bien quitando la marca de "permitir ahorro de energia en este dispositivo" en la correspondiente tarjeta de red en el Administrador de dispositivos, o bien desactivando el IPv6 (no recomendado).
Puede ser el driver de la tarjeta de red... y efectivamente no conviene desactivar el IPv6. En cualquier caso por lo leido, no pasa nada.
Source
Nothing to worry about, the system repeatedly tries to start the logger session until it succeeds. A temporary failure to start mostly (but not always) happens during a system state transition from standby to running.
------------------- 
Solution: Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center

Choose homegroup and sharing options

Leave the homegroup


-----------------------------
Exact same errors and this fixed it for me
There probably more to it and this may be just a workaround but its working since--no errors )
2 Then  Did the folowing
(from cmd as Administrator ) 
  • ipconfig  /all   -- return (save results for next time---its microsoft)
  • ipconfig /flushdns   --return
  • ipconfig /release /all  --return 
  • quit
Make sure DCHP is enabled (well I had to), then you will have to reboot
--on restart, it re-registered with dns 
-------
Below is what I think happened in my case
(Ive a small home network with 5 networked devices) Windows 7pro  32bit
 ID 2 pcs mapped manually(This must be treated like a private network automatically?Somehow the subnet was set (automatically) to 255.255.255.255-- which is wrong but Ive no idea how it happened )
Although both devices were OK and I had net access all the time (homegroup), the system was also trying to allocate 2 extra addresses to the SAME 2 mapped pcs (which are been recognised as 2 seperate devices on a private network--- and cant be registered with dns,) so basically my system was retrying over and over--giving the errors above.
--------
I am not sure what your network config has to do with this error.  But, I'll bite. Microsoft in teh above link says to To resolve this problem, change the mask of the address pool to the subnet mask that the external network uses
-----------------------
I was able to relate my problem to a change I did a few days ago, about the time I start receiving the above error message.  The change that I did was to leave the homegroup (in the : change homegroup settings windows)
They say the homegroup only work with other win7 system on the network and since I do not have another win7  to share media and file on the local network I figured I did not need it.  Well that is when approximately that I started receiving these errors messages.  As a trial solution, I re-enable the homegroup and rebooted the system, the error message did not reappear so far, I keep my finger crossed.
Leaving the homegroup did not stop me from sharing file through a regular workgroup on my local network,  I am still confuse as to why they have to introduce this homegroup at all.  
------------------
Do you have a printer attached but not shared? Your network LAN is trying to find something. You may need a better print driver 
----------------------
I ran into trouble with this, and it was a Homegroup issue and here's what I think caused it. I created a Homegroup on my computer and my wife joined it on hers. Via Homegroup, her computer discovered my printer and installed the drivers. That was the plan, she wanted to print on my printer. So far so good. But at some point down the road I happened to find myself inside of Homegroup, and I saw a message about Homegroup finding a printer which I thought was a little strange. It asked me whether I wanted to install the printer and I said yes (I figured my wife had somehow uninstalled our shared printer on her computer or something). What actually happened was that Homegroup discovered an old printer driver on her computer from a printer she used to use a long time ago.
Long story short, if you use Homegroups to share a printer, the person who is physically connected to the printer likely doesn't want to install any printers found on Homegroup on their computer.
Source
CAUSE
This originated in the Windows 7 SP1 DVD/ISO creation process. There was an issue in the creation process that caused a WMI registration to remain in the DVD/ISO. Since the registration is designed to work only during the DVD/ISO creation process, it fails to run on a live system and causes these events. These events are not indicative of any issue in the system and can be safely ignored. If however you want to prevent these events from getting generated and want to remove this specific WMI registration manually, please follow the steps mentioned in this article for running the workaround script.

No comments: