Desktop environments: LXDE and gnome
This is the official Linux Mint User Guide, available in many languages in both PDF and ODT formats:
Download link: http://www.linuxmint.com/documentation.php
If you have the Linux Mint system which comes with the default Gnome desktop environment installed in your PC, you might find these tips and tricks useful for working with the system.
Note: The steps described in this article work with Linux Mint 11 and Linux Mint 10.
Start - Herramientas del sistema - Soporte de idiomas
- Pin Programs to the Panel
- Set Fully Transparent Panel
- Set Preferences for the Start Menu
- Enable Superbar
- Change Font Type and Color of Panel Clock
- Open Up a Window in Center
- Roll Up and Down a Window
- Customize the Theme
- Set Aero Glass Effect
- Enable Aero Snap (Linux Mint 10 only)