PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE Remove process
How to remove PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE
Following is PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE description and detail
of How to remove PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE:
For successful remove PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE , following the instruction:
1. Temporarily Disable System Restore.
2. Update the virus definitions for remove PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE. Reboot computer in SafeMode.
3.Stop PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE virus files process if you can find on the task list;
4. Locate PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE virus files and uninstall PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE files program. Follow the screen step-by-step screen instructions to complete uninstallation of PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE.
5. Delete/Modify any values added to the registry related with PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE,Exit registry editor and restart the computer.
6.Clean/delete all PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXEinfected file(s):PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE and related,or rename PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE virus files.
7.Please delete all your IE temp files manually (PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE file may exist there),or download the tool ATF Cleaner to delete all your IE temp files.
8.Use antivirus program run a whole scan,or use the free online scaner (different famous antivirus online scaner)on the right site of home.Following is the information of the virus file PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE
PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE: The filename PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE was first seen on Aug 11 2008 in BELGIUM.The filename PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE refers to an object. It has file size of 4,795,607 bytes. This file has no vendor, product or version information specified in the file header.
PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE has been seen to perform the following behavior(s):
- Executes a Process
- Created as a process on disk
- Executed as a Process
- Terminated as a Process
- Has code inserted into its Virtual Memory space by other programs
IF you can not get your needed information from the article PARTLOGIC-0.69-ISO.EXE and fail to removal successfully,you may seek help on
Free Virus Remove Help forum