For all windows 2000, XP and Vista (64bit)
provide the core component, the heart of defragmentation process, i've
provided the user interface for it. And so far users just love it. It's
not perfect but it's close.
Also a winner of 4 stars at SoftPedia.
Power Defragmenter 3.0 screenshot
- Simplified Contig download and setup (now almost fully automatic)
- Removed PowerMode(TM) because of compatibility problems with Windows Vista
- Introduced TriplePass(TM) mode replacing obsolete PowerMode(TM)*
- Added ability to defragment removable drives (mostly floppy and USB hard drives**)
- Fixed few glitches
- New Vista style graphics
* TripleMode(TM) runs Contig in 3 passes defragmenting any remaining fragmented files
don't use on USB flash and SSD drives as they are basically immune to
the file fragmentation due to almost non existent access latency.
Defragmenting flash devices also decreases their lifetime.
DOWNLOAD POWER DEFRAGMENTER...