- A free tool to close (not just shield) most exploited Windows security holes.
- Can close ports 135, 137-139, 445, 1025 (used by file and printer sharing, Windows domains, other Microsoft Networks access and widely exploited by worms, hackers etc.), 1900, 5000 (used by UPnP) and other...
- Can disable most dangerous Windows services.
- Can protect Windows side against most ARP spoofing/poisoning attacks.
- Can configure many other hidden security related Windows TCP/IP settings.
- Works only with registry (no files, services, drivers etc.).
- Includes three easy to use presets for average home (standalone)
computers, Microsoft Networks members and standalone computers with VPN
client access to Microsoft Networks.
- Certified to be malware free by Softpedia.
- Seconfig XP v1.1 has been tested with Windows XP Service Pack 3 and is found to be fully compatible.