"The update must be done from an account with administrator priviledges"
This is caused by a Windows Vista permission anomaly. This procedure works in most cases to reset the permissions.
On some Windows NT6.1 systems, particularly with 64-bit Windows Vista and 7, it's necessary to temporarily run SUPERAntiSpyware as administrator each time a program update is available.
- Right-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon (the yellow/brown bug) in the system tray (near the Windows system clock) and select "Exit."
- Right-click on the SUPERAntiSpyware icon on your desktop, and select "Run as administrator."
- Close the SUPERAntiSpyware main menu when it opens.
- Right-click the SUPERAntiSpyware icon in the system tray again, and select "Check for Updates."
- After the updates are installed, restart Windows.
Exit SUPERAntiSpyware, and uninstall using the Uninstaller Assistant:
Then restart Windows. Re-install the current version of SUPERAntiSpyware from our web site and register/activate and you should no longer have the problem.
You can re-download the software from: