- Starting the Debugger
- The Debugger Command Window
- The WinDbg Graphical Interface
- Debugger Configuration
- Debugger Operation (General)
- Debugger Operation (User Mode)
- Debugger Operation (Kernel Mode)
- Debugger Extensions
- Remote Debugging
Using Debugger Commands
For WinDbg, "Debugger Command window" refers to the window that is labeled "Command" in the title bar. This window contains two panes:
- In the small, bottom pane, you enter commands.
- In the large, upper pane, you view command output.
You can use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW keys to scroll through the command history. When a previous command appears, you can edit it and then press ENTER to execute the previous command (or the edited version of the previous command). The cursor does not have to be at the end of the line for this procedure to work correctly.
KD Command-Line Options
How to Debug the Windows OS using USB
Setting Up a USB 2.0 Debug Cable Connection