- Our article about Running RAID Reconstructor.
- The official RAID Reconstructor's documentation. It also contains 5 case studies.
- Screenshots on how you recover your files using RAID Reconstructor together with Captain Nemo.
- The RAID Reconstructor FAQ
No working Windows?
- GetDataBack for FAT V4.01 plugin
- GetDataBack for NTFS V4.01 plugin
- DriveImage XML V2.14 plugin
- DiskExplorer for FAT V3.41 plugin
- DiskExplorer for NTFS V3.41 plugin
- Captain Nemo Pro V4.20 plugin
- Captain Nemo V3.33 plugin
- RAID Reconstructor V4.03 plugin
- HdHost V1.01 plugin
- Do a data recovery with GetDataBack without having to install a complete Windows operating system. Boot from a CD-ROM and run the data recovery entirely from there using the RAM for dynamic data. Copy the recovered data to another hard drive or - if you have network access enabled - to a network destination.
- Run our server application HdHost from BartPE and access your hard drives with GetDataBack or DiskExplorer from another computer in your network.
- Edit your hard drive with DiskExplorer. Have unlimited access to any area on any of your drives. For example, after booting from the CD-ROM you can let DiskExplorer overwrite your whole drive with zeros.
- Easily make an image of a drive, locally or through the network.
- Use a boot CD-ROM and restore your system drive from a backup with DriveImage XML.
Creation of a bootable CD-ROM