Access images in windows explorer
Linux rescue CD
Windows PE3 rescue media (RAID suppoort)
File and folder backup (no differential, no incremental)
Download Macrium Reflect free from here and install it
Launch Reflect --> Other Tasks --> Create Rescue CD (choice linux).
After the creation don't burn the cd but go to the folder of macrium (my pc C:\Programmi\Macrium\Reflect), move the file Rescue.iso in the folder ISO of SARDU.
Make a USB or ISO and...
Macrium Reflect : Rescue.iso
- Get your business back up and running rapidly in case of system crashes.
- AVG Rescue CD gets your PC back up and running rapidly reducing potential downtime for you and your business in case of system crash.
- Get the tools the experts have been using for years – completely free
- If you – or anyone you know – has a malware infection that’s got past their security software, AVG’s Rescue CD will get that PC back in working order. AVG’s resellers have been using this powerful toolkit for years to recover customers’ infected systems, and now it’s available for your business – free of charge.
- Be prepared for the unexpected
- Downloadable as a CD or USB drive to ensure your business is prepared for the unexpected.
|Rescue CD (for CD creation)|
|October 18, 2011||86 MB|
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. You have been directed here to download and install the beta version of Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Beta, a recovery tool that can help you start an infected PC and perform an offline scan to help identify and remove rootkits and other advanced malware. In addition, Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Beta can be used if you cannot install or start an antivirus solution on your PC, or if the installed solution can’t detect or remove malware on your PC.
Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Beta is not a replacement for a full antivirus solution providing ongoing protection; it is meant to be used in situations where you cannot start your PC due to a virus or other malware infection. For no-cost, real-time protection that helps guard your home or small business PCs against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software, download Microsoft Security Essentials*.
To get started, please make sure that you have a blank CD, DVD, or USB drive with at least 250 MB of space. Next, download and run the tool – the tool will help you to create the bootable media required to run the software on your PC.
Should I download the 32-bit or 64-bit version?
- Whether you download the 32-bit or the 64-bit version of the Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Beta depends on the architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) of the Windows operating system of the computer infected with a virus or malware.
See theMicrosoft Help and Support article for instructions on how to determine whether a computer is running a
32-bit version or 64-bit architecture of the Windows operating system.
- Ordinarily, the bootable media is created on a computer that is not infected. The architecture of Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper Beta does not have to be the same as the Windows operating system of the computer used to create the bootable media. It does need to be the same architecture (32-bit or the 64-bit) as the Windows operating system of the computer infected with a virus or malware.
Download ISO Image format files
|Download ISS ISO : 11.0.1139.1083 ( size: 625,405,952 Bytes )|
( MD5 Hash of iwn2k3ek.iso : 51129b6d6749e64a8f6a1c064ebc06ef )
|Download AV ISO : 11.0.1139.1083 ( size: 624,388,096 Bytes )|
--------------------------------eScan Anti-Virus with Rescue Disk 11.x